Material: #304 stainless steel
- The thickness of panel: 3mm (with stainless steel strengthening frame)
- The connection between panel and outer frame is inserted with the EPDM seal.
EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer) Rubber Seal:
1. Widely used in the car doors.
2. Bear high temperature up to 160? and resist acid or alkali.
3. Weather resistant and can be used more than 10 years.
- The handle of the gate is well-integrated and perforates the panel, so it can tighten the flood gate well when the gate is closed to meet the seal.
- Back support is needed base on the water pressure to strengthen the gate:
1. The calculation of water pressure is base on the width and height of the gate.
2. The back support is tested by MIRDC that 1m span can bear more than 3700Kgf water pressure.
- There is a tray for supporting the panel on the wall.
- Push the gate to the location and then insert the plug into the hole to fix the gate to avoid accident which caused by wind or earthquake.